Travelling is very fun and enjoyable but packing can be tedious some times. Bags might be small or you will have to pack dresses for every occasion. In that case you will need to learn some travel hacks to save some space and get some best travel planning ideas.
Here are some ideas that you should know if you are a trip planner.
1. Roll your clothes, don’t fold it
It’s faster and will maximize your space! Reserve the classic layer cake fold for more delicate oar wrinkle-prone fabrics.
2. Cover your footwear with shoe bags or shower caps
Keep dirty shoes from mucking things up by placing them in shoe bags, which are available in most hotels.
3. Pack two tops for every bottom
Re wear a pair of bottoms. To avoid over packing, stick to this rule: pack two different tops.
Keep track of small stud earrings by fastening the set through buttonholes before slipping into your jewellery bag
4. Stuff socks and products that won’t burst inside your shoes if you’re low on packing space.
When you don’t have packing space stuff your things inside your shoes so that they won’t wander around your bag and save some space for more clothes.
5. Pack your clothes inside out
Another way to avoid wrinkles as well as prevent stains is to pack your light colored clothes inside out6. Protect breakables suck as glass fragrance bottles by slipping them into socks.
7. Stick your hairpins and clips inside Tic Tac container easily keep track of them
Mostly people face the problems that their hairpins get lost or get stuck in dress and spoil the dress. A way to avoid it is keep them in a tic tac box and keep them sorted.
8. Put loose wires in a sunglass case
To avoid messy tangles with our various wires, roll them up tightly and throw them in a sunglasses case, which is easy to open/close and won’t allow them to move around.
9. Pour a little make up into clean contact case for easy travel
Instead of packing big, bulky make up bottles for a quick weekend trip, pour a little bit of product into clean contact case.
10. Coat the ends of a few cotton swabs in your favourite eye shadow shades, and then put them in a plastic
11. If you travel regularly, keep the basics in your bag pack. Saves a lot of time
Keep an extra set of regulars in your bag. Like earphones, glares, charger, etc, so that you won’t forget it every time.
12. Use an old medicine bottle to store cotton swabs, sponges, or other disposable makeup applicators.
13. Protect your Fingers
If your razor doesn’t have a protective cap, use a large binder clip to cover the sharp blades so you don’t accidently cut your fingers when digging around make up bag.
14. To prevent liquid products from bursting inside your bag, cut a small square of plastic wrap
Method- Unscrew the product’s lid set the plastic wrap on top and screw the lid back on. That way the lid pops open, no product spill out.
15. Add a garment to your partner’s bag
Add an outfit of your own to your travel partner’s bag in the event your luggage is lost or delayed.
16. Make your own padded hanger
This is an unpacking tip. If you have something like a blouse or sweater that is delicate fabric but needs to be hung. Take a hand towel, fold in thirds lengthwise and then drape it back to front over hanger.