Yes, as you begin your travel plans, this question does pop in your mind, what about the kids! So here we are today, discussing this topic. Well, if you are heading towards a holiday this will prove helpful to you. To make your vacation plan a successful one, make sure you take care of your kids’ travel schedules and expenses too. So here are some valid reasons as on why you would not want to travel with your children.
1. You cannot do what you wish to do – So your online travel planner has an entire travel itinerary ready for you. Destination, adventures, cuisine and much more. Be it the terrific mountain climbing or hiking in the mountains, you’re all set for it but sometimes one of you, as a parent will have to take a back seat as your kids are too young to be taken along
2. It is too expensive – Yes, you just end up spending a huge amount on theme parks, ticketing, baby toys, and most of their after school vacations. Moreover, if you cannot take them to certain places, you need to leave them with the caretakers who again charge too much. To check on other options to travel with kids, you can browse through travel planner websites that’ll give you some options.
3. They are too young – Get away from this myth, babies are the best to travel along as they are easy to handle and feed with just a diaper to take care of. Most people hesitate to travel with kids, but mind you this is their only age to learn the public etiquettes and travel essentials. A good tour planner will help in hassle free travels.
4. You think they’ll drive you crazy – Again, well they are kids and they are obviously going to be their energetic best, as they are otherwise too, so how does it stop them from accompanying you to journeys. That’s when your parenting skills come handy. Teach them public behavior, table etiquettes and much more. Grab this opportunity to groom them. Let them carry their baggage themselves if they are old enough. An itinerary planner app has all the information on traveling with kids with some exciting tips and hacks.
5. They are in school – Well, who cares if they bunk some days? We are not talking about missing the exams and all but once a while is good. Moreover, travel too, teaches a lot of practical realities of the world and life that helps them grow as a person. Make sure you plan your trip during their vacations. Everything’s fine then!
6. They won’t remember anyway – Yes, definitely they won’t be aware of the lovely cuddles and snuggles you gave them when they were born, but does that mean you don’t do it all? Let them be of any age, travel or any other adventure is going to make a positive impact on their perception and behavior. There are many free trip planner apps that will help you with tips on managing kids on travel.
7. Too much luggage – Well, this too can be sorted out. Teach your kids to be independent, let them take care of their belongings and pack bags according to their requirement. The learning begins from here and builds them for their brighter tomorrow. Sit with them to make an iternary template so that they know how long the holiday is and what all they need to take along.
8. Their health will be affected – Traveling across only keeps them fit and prepares their body for all kinds of climatic conditions and cuisines. What’s more? Uneven weather conditions also helps build their immune system for good. So let the grill begin, let them taste life to the fullest!
9. They won’t sustain long flight hours – Of course they won’t have all that patience to make through the long haul flights but it’s your job to keep them occupied and entertained. Make them read books, solve puzzles, write their school poems or strike conversations with people around. This will groom their mind and improve their interpersonal skills too. This way you can also work towards their concentration and learning abilities.